The Emerging Constellation/Galaxie Neighborhood.
One owner. Two buildings. Many benefits.
Special Resident Benefits
- Apartment-sponsored resident events at Breese-Stevens Field next door
- Pre-sale tickets to big name concert bands at Breese-Stevens Field
- On-site Festival Foods carts for more convenient grocery
- Fitness Center (free 24/7)
- Community Room (for parties/events)
- Board Room (for private meetings)
- Pet-Friendly (with fee & some restrictions)
- Outdoor terrace with Capitol view
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and great views
- Contemporary stainless steel kitchen with granite countertops
- Covered parking (with additional fee)
Food, drink, and live music right in your building or out your door
- Festival Foods Grocery Store
- Over 250 live concerts: the new Sylvee, The High Noon Saloon, and Breese-Stevens Field
- Coffeehouses: Cargo Coffee, Black Locust Cafe, Festival Foods
- Bars: Star Bar, Brass Ring, The Mezz (at Festival Foods), Brink Lounge, Jardin, Robinia Court, Madison Tap, Bos Meadery
- Restaurants: Sujeo, Brass Ring, Robinia Court, Jardin
- Parks: Breese-Stevens, Reynolds, McPike
15 minute walk to everything from downtown to both lakes
- Largest local farmers' market in U.S.
- Top-10 foodie neighborhood in U.S.
- James Beard award-winning restaurants
- Rated 100% walkable, 100% bikeable
- State Street shopping and festivals
- Lake Mendota and Lake Monona swimming and boating
- 10 parks within walking distance
- Art museums, galleries, theaters
- Willy-Street area shopping and festivals
- 5 coffeehouses, 10 bars, 25 restaurants